1) Cover page including your full name and .edu email (so we can contact you if you win);
2) 1-inch margins, Times New Roman font, double spaced;
3) Essays no longer than 8 double spaced pages;
4) Please cite your claims with citations in accord with the Chicago Manual of Style.
5) Your essay submission must be an original work; any hint of plagiarism opposes the intention of this contest and will be immediate grounds for your essay being dismissed from our consideration.
Conflict of Interest notice: if your essay is selected as either a winner or runner-up and you choose to accept and publish your winning submission at Voices in Bioethics, we require that your essay must not be published elsewhere. For questions or concerns related to this policy, please email email@example.com.